Please! We must abide by these guidelines or else we will jeopardize the opening of the course. All guidelines will roll out in phases. We will continue to provide you with any updates as we are informed.
- Course facilities including but not limited to the clubhouse, golf shop and locker room must remain closed. 19th Hole open for takeout only.
- Push carts may be used. Players must either carry their own bag or use a push cart.
- All golfers must maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
- Groups of players are restricted to no more than 4 players at one time.
- Tee time policy must be 15 minutes between groups.
- Golfers must stay in their car until 15 minutes before their tee time and must return to their car immediately following play.
- Online and remote payment options must be utilized.
- All golfers must use their own golf clubs, sharing golf clubs or rental golf clubs is not allowed.
- Flagsticks must remain in the hole. Hole liners must be raised so picking a ball out of the hole does not occur.
- Bunker rakes must be removed, and ball washers must be removed.
- Practice putting green, driving range, and chipping areas must be closed.
- The 19th Hole will continue to be open for takeout/curbside only until further notice. Beer and wine can be purchased to-go. Please see our weekly email for specials.
Thank you for your support during these unprecedented times! Together, we can ensure a safe and fulfilling 2020 season!